Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French accom. pay per night flexibility

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend accommodation in France (ideally Three valleys, la plagne les arcs, LDA) that offers a group of around 10 people per night flexibility. E.g. some of the group may want to do long weekend vs week vs 8 or 9 days...or may decide last minute to join.

I'm thinking a medium to large hotel or bnb booking direct pppn is probably my best bet if anyones got tips? snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well in LDA the B&B hotel Les Lutins is usually flexible with its bookings. It's centrally situated very near the main Jandri lift.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Lost in the trees, there used to be a place in La Tania, that offered flexible private and shared accommodation?
not sure of its name, but am sure there will be a fellow Snowhead who can advise!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jemski chalet is pretty flexible. Part of the paradiski area.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@terrygasson, do you mean the Telemark. Run as a cross between a chalet and hotel. Stopped there for a few days a couple of years ago. Still think it exists.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We stayed a couple of nights in Meribel Les Allues Hotel St Croix - traditional French hotel that takes flexible bookings.
Resort bus runs till late and with this years snow you can ski there no problem.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@stevew, you are right it is the telemark, just looked it up on google. incidentally, just watching "heroes of telemark" on the box (getting a ski fix at the same time as xmas war movie!!!!).
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alastair Pink wrote:
Well in LDA the B&B hotel Les Lutins is usually flexible with its bookings. It's centrally situated very near the main Jandri lift.

Thank you. I saw this on neilson actually. Seems like a good budget option great location
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@terrygasson, @Lost in the trees, should have said that I enjoyed the stay. Rooms a bit basic but ok and good food and friendly bar
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We've stayed in the Hotel les Sources in Brides les Bains a few times on strange length stays:

https://www.skihotelbrides.com/

Plenty of other options in Brides too (even a Hotel Altis!!!):

http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/45.45209/6.56677
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy