Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

This year v Last year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Like most of us I am sure we keep an eye on webcams on the resort that we are due to visi5 and ones we have visited in the past. The difference this year in the snow compared to last year is huge and hopefully things are looking good for a great season.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Liking the sound of that!!
Went to Les Arcs in March last year and had no real snow problems then but (as well as Les Arcs again next March) I also have a lads' trip booked for Val D'Isere at the beginning of Jan so keeping a very keen eye on webcams and snow forecasts. They look very promising at the moment but don't really have anything to compare it to...
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We went to La Clusazz last year and at this time last year there was virtually no snow cover at all. Off to La Rosiere in Feb and there is oodles of the white stuff at the minute there which bodes well.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was checking earlierand LaRosiere seems to have more than everywhere else in the French Alps already and another 51cm due in the next week!!!! That should give a nice solid bed so just need to avoid any warm weather and silly thaws!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
there's more snow to the east but we've got less snow now than we did this time last year in chamonix Crying or Very sad
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Worse here too Sad Wind has played havoc.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
tonyswift wrote:
They look very promising at the moment but don't really have anything to compare it to...

Compare to here for last season:-
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=126850

Or scroll back to previous seasons here;-
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=82612&start=4520
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Kenzie, Thanks for that - looks like last year saw loads of snow then a big thaw!! Forecasts this year looking cold and lots more snow (at the moment!!) so fingers crossed!!!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Having had 3 really bad Christmas/New Years snow cover wise, I wasn't going to bother this year, relented and booked Xmas, now having kept an eye on things have just extended to Jan 4th snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@boredsurfin, Nice one!! Where are you going?? We leave for Val D'isere on 7th Jan - can't wait!!!!!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@tonyswift, Montalbert La Plagne, taking advantage of super cheap Easy Jet flights from Soton Airport Very Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@boredsurfin, Brilliant!! Assuming that's the new Geneva route? Southampton airport is only about 10 minutes from my house so, although the Flybe flights to Chambery are more convenient, it looks like the Eazy Jet flights will make it all a bit more accessible financially!!!

We went to Peisey, Les Arcs earlier this year (going again next March) and didn't make it over to La Plagne but fully intend to this time!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy