Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bargain Beasts - Sport Conrad

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Blimey that’s a good deal.....

https://www.sport-conrad.com/marken/dynafit/?force_sid=dbv29nmt4ni78rl8hb6olgnma5&searchcnid=737e25e670fd15b08e24465d64fae695&anwendungsbereich8%5B0%5D=Freeride+%2F+Tour&ldtype=infogrid&_artperpage=50&listorderby=oxvarminprice&listorder=asc&pgNr=0&sc_src=email_562676&sc_lid=25103569&sc_uid=mR4OBwKqKE&sc_llid=77317&sc_eh=466180825&utm_source=Emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=517-dynafit-beast-de
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's the cheapest by far and an awesome free tour binding for sure Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Also got the Radical 2 for €299!!!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As you say, blimey!

When they dropped down to £250ish it was unexpected. They must have had hundreds of pairs to have been selling them for more than a year at these prices. Do I really need another pair..........

There are all sorts of very tempting Black Friday offers arriving in my inbox on an hourly basis........must resist Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I got my 14's for £225 from Jon 4 months ago and was very happy with that price, tempting to get another pair to save switching the bindings over between skis at €200.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
These are the final Beasts that are on close-out from Dynafit
as they are now discontinued.

I've have some Beast 14's left and although it hurts me to do it I'll match their price on a supply only basis.

The Rad 2 FT price must be an error as their other Rad 2's are dearer than mine. Either that or they have the first gen brake retraction/locking mechanism that was pants and has been superceded.

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 19-11-17 23:21; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What do you think will Dynafit be like for Beast maintenance parts in the future?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mosha Marc wrote:
What do you think will Dynafit be like for Beast maintenance parts in the future?

No chance on Beast 16 toes as all the parts and spare complete toes have already gone.

Beast 14 toes are the Rad 2 toes so no problem.

On Beast heels the factory are showing stock of the upper/lower climbing aids, base plate/brake lever assemblies in 90mm, 105mm & 120mm widths plus plenty of complete upper housings. The 135mm bases are gone as I bought their remaining stock & I've only got two pairs so anyone who thinks that they want want some fat brake bases should get them now.
However Beast heels are absolutely bomber & I've only seen of/heard of a couple of instances of the users breaking the upper climbing aids.

Most Beast users (myself included) are future proofing themselves by buying another set or two as at this price they're a steal.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Before I buy these, does anyone know if the Salomon Quest BC 120s will be compatible with the beasts? They have the tech sole pad on them to fit in regular dynafits.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JackSkier wrote:
Before I buy these, does anyone know if the Salomon Quest BC 120s will be compatible with the beasts? They have the tech sole pad on them to fit in regular dynafits.

The Salomon Quest is compatible with the Beast 14 but not the Beast 16.

And I have the 14's in stock with all brake widths wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy