Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria Digital Vignettes now available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Google Translate:

The new digital vignette is here: The webshop on asfinag.at and in the Asfinag app "Unterwegs" is now open for all digital toll products. Both vignette variants, both the digital and the pickerl, are valid from 1 December - the sale of the new digital product is already underway. Because: The digital vignette is only valid 18 days after purchase.
According to the European Consumer Protection Directive, customers can withdraw from the online purchase of a product or service within 14 days - as is the case with the Digital Vignette. Significantly: The day of the purchase does not count to these 14 days. In addition: Since this resignation in addition to E-Mail also by post is possible, here further three days are considered for a possible post office to the arrival. In other words, anyone who wants to be on the road with a valid digital vignette from 1 December must buy it by 13 November at the latest. Validity period and license plate number of the ten-day and monthly vignette can be changed before the validity date. The annual passenger car 2018 costs 87.30 euros, those for motorcycles 34.70 euros.
We only need an absolute minimum of necessary data," said Bernd Datler, Managing Director of Asfinag Maut Service GmbH. On the surface, first of all the options car and motorcycle as well as period are selected, afterwards the license plate number, registration state, e-mail address and payment method (credit card, Paypal or Sofortüberweisung) must be indicated. This data is stored. "The control of compliance with the vignette obligation is still random. Control data is only saved if the toll has not been paid correctly, "emphasized Datler.

Digital vignette tied to license plates. The digital vignette runs over the respective license plate and is bound to it. Changing license plate owners no longer need their own pick-up truck for each vehicle; a digital one is valid for up to three vehicles. In the case of disc damage, total damage and theft of the car, the adhesive sticker can be exchanged for the adhesive and scratch-free version free of charge. For the coming year, further offers are planned, announced Datler: Drivers without online access can from the summer of 2018 the Digital Pickerl buy at all previous sales offices - with immediate effect, since in this case no right of withdrawal applies.

http://www.salzburg24.at/pongau/digitale-vignette-ab-heute-erhaeltlich/5132407
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How much is a 10-day vignette? Heading out on 2 December so looks like I've missed the deadline to buy one electronically.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Think i'll stick with buying a 10 day one for when I get to the border, takes about 2 minutes and an opportunity to re-tune the sat nav to AUT speed-limits after schlepping through DE and also have a comfort break plus choosing some big tunes for the ride into the Alps.

@rob@rar, Think its about 8€ ie pretty negligible in the scheme of things......

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 14-11-17 13:50; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@rob@rar, €8,90 going up to €9 in 2018

link to Asfinag in english
https://shop.asfinag.at/en/

The 18 days bit is a PITA though
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@rob@rar, I think that they were €8.90 this summer.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@holidayloverxx, Cheers, fantastic. I had to have my windscreen replaced this summer and even though I had photos of the vignette, the damage, my receipt for both the vignette and the screen replacement and the backing halfof the sticker they still refused to replace it because I did not post the chunk of windscreen or all the tiny bits of original vignette.

Defo going for the digital version.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Done and dusted, I'll just get a 10 day one at the border to cover the last week in Nov.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Scarpa, Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy