Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France v Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@tatmanstours, most excellent! When I was over last week, I spent €3 and €4 on bottles of (admittedly, Italian) wine in MPreis. Not especially sophisticated, but cheap and very drinkable. I haven’t ventured to Hofer yet.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Scarlet, Of the three supermarkets in Saalbach, MPreis is the one I don't tend to buy wine from - there always seem to better deals in Spar and Billa. When I can get further afield (Zell am See and Saalfelden), I try to buy from Hofer and Lidl. However I'm far from a connoisseur! You obviously are if you're spending as much as EUR 4 a bottle.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As always the overgeneralisations in the French vs Austria debate come out! I feel like I'm the only person that couldn't really care less about village architecture or food (as long as at least edible). Give me good snow and terrain and I'm happy.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@tatmanstours, haha! Hardly! But at half the price it would be in the UK, I don’t feel too badly done to. I’ve found that up in Val Thorens I have to stretch my budget to €6/bottle for the equivalent quality.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@boarder2020, Bet you don't get teary-eyed when you hear "Edelweiss" too.
http://youtube.com/v/moju8r-iE0Y
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nothing beats Der Hansi:

http://youtube.com/v/vBLxzv17zc8
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Langerzug, the guy can ski. I just wish he'd leave the singing.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@tatmanstours, ....IT WASN'T ME!!!... (I shop at Penny wink )
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Steilhang, Hansi Hinterseer is a former Alpine pro wink , has won some Worldcups. He is also the epitome of Tiroler kitsch
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Langerzug wrote:
@Steilhang, Hansi Hinterseer is a former Alpine pro wink , has won some Worldcups. He is also the epitome of Tiroler kitsch
I know, I know, and grew up at the Seidlalm in Kitzbühel, and learned to ski the Streif with greats like Killy... but I still wish he would just stick to skiing and not sing!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy