Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free ski holiday Accomodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Jemski have new staff starting this year and we want to give them a test run in our 7 bedroom 6 bathroom fully catered chalet .. If this sounds like you then we will be running this FREE week the start of the season for 7 nights. Dates 15th Dec - 22nd .. All we ask is that you pay for your food and Drinks and are prepared to share a room .. " two people to one room minimum. The Chalet is located in Nancroix in the Les Arcs group of Villages. Early season first weeks are also fun with new staff arriving and many "welcome to the beginning of the season" parties. snow is already falling and the weather looks set to remain cold..

Flights are still very reasonable for this week and we can arrange transfers for you providing you are flexible.

To apply for this FREE week send me Jem Rose a message at jem@jemski.com or reply to this new tread .
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bug-ger. If only my eldest didn't finish until the 20th this year.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi layne

I am sure we could arrange something for you. We actually have some availability from the 20th until the 27th (check out date)

Regards Jem
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Layne wrote:
Bug-ger. If only my eldest didn't finish until the 20th this year.

Same here, booger.
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jemski wrote:
Hi layne

I am sure we could arrange something for you. We actually have some availability from the 20th until the 27th (check out date)

Regards Jem

Ahh, just seen that reply. Please let me know if you do have some availability.
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jemski wrote:
Hi layne

Regards Jem

Well that is a big double bug-ger because I honestly just paid for an apartment in La Tania on Sunday evening which is non-refundable. And thinking about we would have to amend our tunnel crossing as we are going 23rd to 30th.

It's sounds like a great deal for someone. Might email a couple of buddies later. Keep us updated on progress!
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy