Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Share private lessons Zermatt Easter week?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A bit of a long shot, but is anybody staying at the Furi end of Zermatt in the first week of Easter holidays 31st March - 7th April and looking for lessons for reasonably competent children? We have three (aged 6, 8 and Cool who have skiied for 3 weeks or so and are comfortably turning down blues/easy reds and beginning to carve. We want to book a private instructor, but have space for two/three more in the group to share and reduce the exorbitant cost per child! Meet up will be Furi/Riffelberg/Trockener end of the valley, probably 4-5 afternoons that week. Get in touch if interested tim.richards.1969@gmail.com
Cheers
Tim
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tim, I wouldn't restrict yourself to "Furi end of Zermatt". If someone is interested it wouldn't make much difference where they were in Zermatt - the connections down to the Furi end are easy. Good luck. Our "children" are in their 20s (well one is now 30 but we are all in denial about it) so I am not your target market unfortunately.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy