Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 Pinnacle 130 SV 2018

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know of a shop in the South East which sells these ski boots please as I like what I've read about them and would very much like to try an actual pair on. There's no way I would buy a pair of ski boots off the internet without being able to try them and I like the advice of a a professional fitter. I've been searching but don't seem to be able to find anywhere that stocks them which isn't an online shop!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you tried Ski Bartlett - certainly used to stock K2 boots
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yep, I emailed them yesterday evening, to give them their due they did reply really quickly but unfortunately they don't stock that boot. The search continues! Sad
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lockwoods?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.snowlab.co.uk/k2-pinnacle-130-2017-mens-ski-boots-26224.html#.WgWTX3q3Gnc
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just messaged them, the boot doesn't appear on their website but fingers crossed.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hmm sounds like you are looking for a showrrom that will let you try on and then you intend to buy boot online. Don't be surprised if no one wants to co-operate with you on that. Plus as anyone who has bought multiple boots over time will tell you you're going about the process entirely wrong if you have a specific boot in mind - let a good bootfitter decide based on your foot.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Dave of the Marmottes, Totally not the case. I specifically don't want to buy off the internet as I want tro make sure the boot fits and then have it adjusted for a better fit. I'm looking for a professional fitting.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Dave of the Marmottes, I like what Ive read about the boot and want to see if a professional agrees that it would be a good purchase. Given the shape of foot, ability, type of skiing etc.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@wills_h, i’ve GOt the pinnacle 130’s from 2 seasons ago. Ski like a downhill boot and the walk mode is great for walking and works fine skinning. I’ve put more than 50 days use on them and no durability issues. Although I have wide feet a good boot fitter squeezed me into the 97 last with a custom liner and blew out the little toe area and they fit great.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Perfect just spoken to a guy I know who runs a shop in Bourg and he stocks them and will have some for me to try when I go out for New Year. Happy Will
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@wills_h, OK sorry - misinterpreted your opening post. Good luck.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Dave of the Marmottes, not a problem, having re-read my opening post wasn't the most clear Smile
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Pretty sure that Ellis brigham stock the boot. Think their Covent Garden shop is worth a look and they seem to be discounting the 2015 boot.

Profeet (profeet.co.uk) used to stock it but appear to have moved on to other boots. They are definitely worth speaking to particularly if your feet aren’t absolutely standard.

I have the boot and like it. Same comment as Bobinch
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy