Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For Sale: Salomon X Wing Tornado Ti Skis 173cm-SOLD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Part 2:

I took advantage of the end of season sales to get a new pair of all mountain piste biased skis and so these are surplus to requirements

Have been used for around 20 weeks ish but have been serviced fairly regularly between times and stored indoors in the dry. Various pictures below which hopefully give an indication of the condition but happy to take others if needed. A fair few scuffs to the topsheet, one of the applied logos is peeling off but only a few superficial scratches to the base and only minor surface edge rust

Good as a first pair of skis to buy, indoor slope skis/rock hoppers etc!

Fitted with Salomon Z12 bindings which are mounted for a BSL of 326mm. They are mounted on a rail however rather than directly to the ski so potential for altering this I would think?

Not really sure on pricing, nothing similar on Ebay except a pair from France for £150! How about £60? If that is way off the mark then please PM me to advise!

I would really like these collected due to not being able to find a reasonable courier to post them and having no suitable packing materials. I'm based just North of Central London. If you are really keen and live miles away, I can look into postage again.

IMG_1402 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_1407 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_1409 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_1404 by Matt G, on Flickr

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 17-11-17 18:45; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Matt I am interested in these the price and pictures all look good. I live in the Hanworth area of west London so I can certainly do a collection. I am also retired so fairly flexible with time. Being new to snow heads I’m not sure if this message is public or private so I don,t want to put in my number in.
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Charlesearl, have hopefully sent you a private message so you can reply with details etc!
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy