Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2012 Liberty LTE twintips with Look Pivot bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Selling my 2012 Liberty LTE twin tips in a 178, which are mounted with Look Pivot bindings. Mostly because I had to promise to cut down the quiver before I bought some new skis, and I may have already done that....

They look like this.

And the bindings look like the orange version of these.

Those aren't my actual bindings, just a picture I found using google. if anyone really wants pics of them and the skis PM me and I'll see what I can do, but I'm not currently in the same place as the skis.

They are very well used and abused. They were originally a demo ski, as at the time I knew the importer, so have been mounted twice, the first time with demo bindings. I then did a season on them during which they were my daily driver. The edges are fine, and the bases are ok too, but they definitely don't have the pop they used to. Would suit either someone who wants a fridge or dryslope twin, or a broke seasonaire who has other skis and just wants a battered pair of twintips to rockhop on.

They are mounted for a 337 BSL on the "cab forward" line. I think I was trying to be cool...

So will anyone make me an offer for them before I stick them on eBay?
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bump... Anyone interested before I Ebay them?
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy