Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Set of Four Winter Tyres and Wheels for a Qashqai

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now that winter driving duties are moving to our new 4WD Skoda Kodiaq I've decided to sell the winter wheels and tyres that we had on my wife's 2WD Qashqai. These were bought new in November 2017 from Tyremen, who I found via this very forum.

The wheels are 7 x 17" Nissan Qashqai OE Silver 5X114 ET40. They're fitted with pressure sensors that work perfectly with the Qashqai. Invoice refers to them as I-SENSOR TPMS.

The tyres are 215/60R17 CONTINENTAL 4X4 WINTER CONTACT 96H. They've got approximately 7mm of tread-depth, having been used for probably only about 6,000 miles in total. My one trip on them in serious snow (South Loch Earn single-track road) proved them to be seriously grippy on the white stuff.

The whole set cost me £870 from Tyremen, I'd like £400 for them. I'm in Bo'ness, can deliver FOC anywhere in Central Scotland. If you're further away I could look into getting them couriered at your cost.

I'll add photos when I work out how. Blush
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Valkyrie wrote:
These were bought new in November 2017 from Tyremen, who I found via this very forum.

You're selling them before you've bought them?
Confused
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oops - November 2015 Embarassed
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bump
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy