Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Womens Advanced Piste skis (edit from all mountain)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
10 year old skis isn’t that old. Tech inflection was some years before that.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
under a new name wrote:
Ummm, particularly for a piste ski, little advantage in going longer than you need...

tell that to your SG boards wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@clarky999, on the grounds that a female friend - albeit with a strong race pedigree - whupped my inferno ass on 165 SL a few years ago - you may have a point.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As she was here over Christmas popped into the best local boot shop for a measure. Unfortunately they were busy and Cedric wasn't available so his dad dealt with us. Anyway she was taken by K2 Spyre 100 boots in black and gold (important Shocked) Post Christmas funds wouldn't stretch that far but getting closer.

Her current skis are Rossignol Cobra Limited 165cm. Not quite as old as the boots but ..... She still skied me off the mountain though Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Grrr women. After talking to the owner of her favourite shop in Alpe d'Huez she's decided she wants a pure piste ski rather than All Mountain. Thinking Dynastar Intense 12. Rossignol Famous 10 was possible but longer lengths unavailable. Anyone know these skis or any other suggestions?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Claude B, I have been skiing Dynastar Intense 10s this year which are indifferent to my being a passenger, and punish me when I indulge my fears and take a backward stance ("OK if that's what you really want..."). But on those occasions when I am "skiing", they are very rewarding and have been a lot of fun on my first alpine trip this season at Hintertux, as they give me the feedback to learn. By extrapolation, if I were a much (much) better skier I would certainly take a look at the 12s.

I have to say that I'm now having to think very carefully about whether I should take my All Mountain Black Pearls out with me, so I think I understand the shift to a pure piste ski.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@motyl, Thanks. I think I'll suggest them to her. She may be able to test some.

Turns out she'd already seen them in the shop and thought they would be suitable.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Claude B, if she is able to test them, it would be interesting to know her opinion. Not that I think they would be suitable for me any time soon! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@motyl, Will do whether a test or after her birthday Cool Suspect she won't get the most out of them until she changes boots too.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Claude B, Thanks!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy