Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Trip open for all!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
[img]/Users/tyeomans/Documents/val thorens.jpg

Booking for the uni ski trip is now open!
This year we are heading to Val Thorens for the VT takeover, the ski trip of a lifetime! Get ready to hit the slopes in the day and the clubs at night from the 15th of December for an amazing week of snow, apres and parties! The trip is open to all abilities and you can bring your friends even if they aren't at the uni! If interested or have any questions join University of Worcester Snowsports - worcsnow page or message me, James Turner, Shaunagh Yarham or Tia Yeomans for more information! Anyone is welcome to come along![/img]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for the heads-up... will avoid VT that week wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy