Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes in a campervan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I know this has been discussed before but I am just wondering if anyone has stayed in a campervan over the winter in tignes recently? I know the resort is not keen on campervans within the resort centre but it would be great if anyone knows of the closest suitable parking? Thanks!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We've spent several nights in the carpark at Tignes les Brevieres but there are no facilities there except for the font in the village. The nearest servicepoint is outside the campsite at BSM.

There is a good new "aire de camping car" at La Plagne with services but you would still have to get gas bottles from the valley.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is a campervan area in Val d'Isere, on the right, next to the heliport and just before you get to Le Crêt. The pitches are serviced, from what I have seen. No idea on costs.

If you never want to see your campervan again, feel free to park it anywhere but in this designated area. The Val police are now red hot on camper and seasonaire parking, unless in designated places.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Unless you've seen vans there during the skiing season I think the Val d'Isere aire is only open summer and autumn.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We stayed in tignes les brevieres for 7 nights last easter. Excellent location at foot of the slopes right next to lifts. Good few bars and restaurants too.

There is a water font as mentioned, and a drain for waste. There were many campers who'd been there all season. Mid week we went down to Bourg to go to big supermarket and fill up gas (refillable system), with good leisure batteries we were good for the week.

I think in winter this is the only place you can stay, I don't think you can stay in Val or higher Tignes areas.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy