Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowheads at the Olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
So far I've seen David Murdock in the GB ice hockey team and Krammer in the 5000m speed skating. Anyone seen other s/h's?
I went to see the Sauze mogul piste on wednesday and the tv realy doesn't show the serverity of the angle or the length of the run. As a mogul competant I estimated 150 seconds to complete the run without doing the jumps. Those girls are heroins and if Kraal wants a groupie I'm here!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm out there from Tuesday to Sunday. Bobsleigh, Moguls, Boarder Cross, Ice Hockey & ski jump.... will have laptop & mobile with me so can keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone's about!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
carled, what package have you got for data via your mobile Puzzled
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Er... don't understand the question! My phone is just a standard 3G model that does GPRS... GPRS is all I need for my laptop to use my mobile as a modem and voila! One Internet connection... a bit slow compared to broadband, but not bad.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mistake, there's a David Murdock in the GB Curling team.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
(Ray) Zorro was the anchor-leg man in the winning Italian team for the 4x10k X-country relay. Clearly he's sneaking in a few more of his famous day-trips! Great colour scheme in the hair, too, man. Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bloody hell... that was all a bit "Planes, Trains and Automobili" for the last 5 days... only got home at 9:30pm last night after a 2 hour delay for snow & thunderstorms in Turin airport... have been tasked to do a write-up for family & friends so will post a link when done.

I made it onto TV! A quick freeze-frame on the 1st run of the 2-man Bob sees me leaning over taking a pic of Germany 1 on their track record-breaking run... the picture turned out well too!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy