Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

C2 Techno Pro Carvers?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know anything about these? I can't seem to find anything on the net etc.

One of the Glenshee skiing shops is selling off this seasons rental stock & I'm looking for a pair for off season dryslope use.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
spyderjon, I too have had a look round the net using a variety of search engines. Nothing. I then tried eliminating some of the words in case you had the name slightly wrong. Still Nothing. I wonder if you could have the name very wrong. It is unusual to find absolutely nothing.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jonpim

I've checked the details again on the ebay ad & I've definately got it right as I can also see the C2 Techo name on the skis in the photo. The seller's apparently have a ski shop just outside of Glenshee & I'm wondering if perhaps they've badged up a large order of rental skis with their own name.

I've e-mailed them for more info but haven't heard back yet.

Thanks for trying.

Jon
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I "think" that they may be Ukranian - I have also been trying to find details - I have found a german site that has refernces to the C4 & C5 - A Yugslav site that says the Ukranian name is Techno Pro and the Italian name is Tecno Pro. and also this link - I will try to get a translation - Puzzled http://www.rider.ua/outfits/single.shtm?article=4056&folder=komplekti_2
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ianred, snowHead Welcome snowHead to snowHeads....

I've seen Tecno Pro, Carve etc for sale/rent in Intersport in France. Got a feeling they're an Intersport brand name, but no idea where they are made.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
This ski for the novices with the low weight. In order to recommend pochtochneye necessary to know your weight, increase and wishes by the style of rolling.

Ianred, zoran's site does say Ukranian production- apparently the poles are Italian (yes, I like saying that).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've recently bought a pair. I'll let you know what they're like.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy