Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing life

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
holidayloverxx wrote:

I like the vibrating wristband but how could you make it unique to one family?

Possibly a simple self-programmed 6+ digit code to allow 'pairing' would give sufficient variety to avoid interference from other users of the same.
Passive receiver to vibrate when out of range for the kids' wrists & a transmitter unit for the parents' wrists would be the simplest option.
Could go transmit/receive on both units - would increase options available but considerably more complicated on the coding & build front.

Limitation would be range & likely only line-of-sight with the power output of a wristband.
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you could invent something like a human trailer or drag for skis and boots so that their weight is mostly on the ground rather than on your back when carrying them uphill. Alternatively, make skis 10% of their current weight.

Unfortunately, this might need to go over all sorts of different terrain like rocks, ice, snow, so it needs to be flexible like a dyson roller ball vaccuum.

They would then attach to your waist or shoulders, and you could drag them up a hill instead of carrying them.
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Which is fine till you find 50 little'uns on the same piste all wearing the LED's and then you don't have a clue who to follow

Why worry, just choose any. According to another post there are child changing facilities at the top of some lifts. You could swap one for a better model when you get there.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy