Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

OTG goggles for 13 yr old

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all

We are looking to buy OTG goggles for our 12 (13 by the time of next trip Smile daughter - was wondering if anyone's got positive/negative experience with specific models?

So far have identified bolle z5 which seems nice and has good amazon reviews (for children as well).. anything else anyone can recommend?

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@sad2k, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead

Any of the big brands will have quality lenses and build. What is more important is the fit, particularly nose pressure, and also compatibility with a helmet (if one is being worn).

The only real test is to try some pairs on, either in the UK if you have a nearby shop, or in resort. Also, I'm sure that colour will come into it at some point Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@sad2k, also bear in mind that you can adapt goggles to fit over glasses, by simply cutting away a small section of the foam either side where the glasses arms go. We did this for my daughter when we couldn't find OTG goggles that fitted with her helmet and glasses. You don't necessarily have to be limited by what is labelled as OTG - if a goggle fits apart from pressure on the side arms, this trick will probably work.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@mgrolf, is 100% correct.

Works perfectly, just use nail scissors and cut a small amount of the foam away...the slight increase in air flow is not at all cold but does mean that my goggles NEVER steam up Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy