Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volkl Nanuq Flat or Armada Invictus 99 ti

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone,
I am going to buy a new ski and I narrowed my optiions to two skis. I want to use them at pist and off-pist. One of them is Armada Invictus 99 ti and the other is Volkl nanuq flat. They're almost the same price. So Which one should I buy? I'am writing from Turkey and here in Turkey ski sports are not very popular. Confused Because of that the ski business here in Turkey is not that developed. Therefore there not many options when you want to buy ski. I only have the chance to buy one of these two skis. I just don't know which one. Which one should I buy. Thank you for your answers.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 23-11-17 17:20; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Völkl is a lightweight touring ski, and the Armada more of a (pretty un-Armada-y) heavy charger with metal, if that helps
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Emr9966, hi welcome to Snowheads. Don’t have any firsthand experience of the skis you mentioned but would be interested to hear of what skiing is like in Turkey.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Emr9966, do you like light and somewhat playful or stiff and robust?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Emr9966, welcome to Snowheads. Might be useful to add the names of those two skis to the heading of your thread. Probably get the right people looking at it! snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@jbob There is only one place where you can find a nice pist and good snow. The others wouldn't be a good option. I don't recommend to come to Turkey to ski. Turkish skiers prefer to go abroad because of the bad ski resorts.

@under a new name I like more playful skiing. I like to make different moves Smile

@pam w Thanks for your advice Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy