Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier Ski Schools

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there

I’m out in Villeneuve for a few weeks in January and looking to join group off piste lessons.

Ideally I’d book the whole three weeks with the lovely Gavin at New Gen, but I don’t imagine he’d be able to get the numbers to run an off piste group for three weeks.

Would any Snowheads be able to recommend / advise against the other, larger ski schools for off piste instruction? From what I can see the choice is Ski Connections, ESI Buissonniere or the ESF.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@eversolazy, I think you've already got your options covered there, but I'd contact Gavin anyway. He may have some groups already coming that aren't fully booked. I haven't used any of the other ski schools but others may have done.

We'll be out for three weeks in January too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Hells Bells, I'm definitely going to give Gavin a try, but when I've done this in the past he's only been able to do the odd day or two here and there. I'll be out by myself most of the time, so I need something most days. Good to know you guys will be there too. I'll give you a shout closer to the time.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@eversolazy, add yourself to the ski buddy thread with dates and contact details. There's quite a few of us out there in January, and some other snowHeads regulars. Yes, you wouldn't be able to get Gavin for the whole 3 weeks. There's a Ski Club of Great Britain Off-piste course running in January (course only). https://www.skiclub.co.uk/ski-club-holidays/serre-che-off-piste-instruction-2---co which might be of interest.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As soon as I firm up the dates then I’ll get on it, although the opening snowbuddy page seems to be broken at the moment.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If you fancy a trip up to Montgenevre one day then have a word with Seb or Victor at A Peak. They've done some great off piste sessions for us in the past
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy