Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hestra RSL gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is anyone using them? Any info would be appreciated. I used hestra lobster mitts/gloves the last couple seasons and wasn’t massively impressed. Fingers felt very cold but that coulda just been Banff.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@graeme, Look very similar to my husbands seth morrison pro model hestra gloves, he uses them for tree skiing as they are tough if you have to knock a branch etc out of the way, but they are not really as warm as his hestra heli army with a silk liner in them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@graeme, do you race?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@under a new name, nope,
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why do you want race gloves then?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@under a new name, cause they will make me super awesome rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
FYI

If anyone is in Stockholm. Recommend a visit to the Hestra Store.

https://hestragloves.com/sport/de-at/stores/physical/sweden/-/stockholm/hestra-concept-store-stockholm-111-43-norrlandsgatan-12/
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@graeme, ok then.

Seriously, you'll have warmer hands with a pair of the "heli army"s - and if you get a pair with removable, washable liners they'll last forever. Add silk liners for added warmth.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@graeme, this how they feel is pretty much personal thing. Some people can be out at -10c without gloves and feel fine, other need warm gloves at 0c. Personally I use RSL Comp and I love them. They easily last me for 2-3 seasons (ok 2 pairs of them) and they are more then warm enough for me, even when it's -20c outside. Why to use race gloves? Well even if you don't ski between the gates (I actually still do as much as I can), some extra protection is fine when skiing a bit more aggressively, hitting ice with your hand at 80km/h. And well... getting this model for free (while for others I would need to pay) is another thing which makes it easier to decide for them Very Happy But I admit, for powder I would prefer something with lower cut, that would fit under jacket sleeves Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy