Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need new binding :))

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello hello
As i said on the topic i need new bindings
I have atomic 85 and i'm 60kg
I've found Head freeflex pro 14 very cheap on our local shop so you guys think it would be good for my 85 Skis ?
If it can't fit could you guys recommend me one ?
If it can fit please dont recommend another one i'm gonna buy head ones Smile )
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
By the way bindings are 88 waist
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If the ski is flat and its a regular binding no problem. Only problem is whether the bottom of the DIN range is compatible with your weight, skier type etc at 60kg.

Why not ask the shop?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dave of the Marmottes wrote:
If the ski is flat and its a regular binding no problem. Only problem is whether the bottom of the DIN range is compatible with your weight, skier type etc at 60kg.

Why not ask the shop?

They dont sell atomic skis so they don't know either
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Atayigit wrote:

Why not ask the shop?

Seems a bit odd.
Why don't you take your skis to the shop, and say 'can you fit those to these?'
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tubaski wrote:
Atayigit wrote:

Why not ask the shop?

Seems a bit odd.
Why don't you take your skis to the shop, and say 'can you fit those to these?'

They dont have bindings on the shop so only you choose to buy they can bring it to you.
Just tell me if it fits or not Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
1 Bit shirty
2 Gibberish

I take it English isn't your first language so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.- does your ski have a flat top sheet no rails, plates or other gubbins?

If yes then it will fit. Now who are you gping to get to fit it?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Atayigit , Freeflex Pro 14 wouldn't be my choice on a flat mounted all mtn ski.

It's designed to be mounted on a race plate although you can mount it directly to the ski. It's very heavy and only comes with 75mm brakes so you'll need a pair of 90mm to fit your skis. Plus the connecting bridge can only be length adjusted in 10mm increments so most techs will likely screw the mount up if they set the jig to your bsl which is what would normally happen - and your shop guys don't sound too bright if they can't help you re this.

Dave's earlier recommendation re checking that the min din setting is sufficient is spot on.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
1 Bit shirty
2 Gibberish

I take it English isn't your first language so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.- does your ski have a flat top sheet no rails, plates or other gubbins?

If yes then it will fit. Now who are you gping to get to fit it?

Yeah it has flat surface and undrilled before
Also here in turkey skiing isn't that popular so it's really hard to find true binding thats why i am insisting on head
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon wrote:

It's designed to be mounted on a race plate although you can mount it directly to the ski. It's very heavy and only comes with 75mm brakes so you'll need a pair of 90mm to fit your skis. Plus the connecting bridge can only be length adjusted in 10mm increments so most techs will likely screw the mount up if they set the jig to your bsl which is what would normally happen - and your shop guys don't sound too bright if they can't help you re this.

Dave's earlier recommendation re checking that the min din setting is sufficient is spot on.

İt also comes with 88 break waist
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spyderjon wrote:

I don't even think they know how to connect binding on ski Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Atayigit, if you buy some bits from @spyderjon you can mount bindings yourself Cool
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy