Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe d'Huez Season Pass Early Bird Discount

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I thought there used to be a thread for this but could not find it.
Just a reminder to any of the ADH regulars (and I think Oz - Vaujany have same date and prices ?) deadline for the cheapest passes is 2nd October, only 2 weeks away !

From http://www.sataski.com/en/winter/buy-skipass/season-pass/

WINTER SEASON SKIPASS
Valid from 02/12/17 or weekends in November subject to snow falls until: 21/04/18

Adult
13-64 years Children 5-12 years
Senior 65-71 years
Purchase until October 2, 2017 (1)
€599.00
€484.00

2 x 7 day passes would cost you 593€ for comparison, possibly slightly less as you would get a loyalty discount for the second visit.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Since I have a vested interest I looked at this earlier. Passes bought before the first deadline only get 5 days here compared to 10 later.

No mention of La Grave, on ours neither.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Claude B wrote:
Since I have a vested interest I looked at this earlier. Passes bought before the first deadline only get 5 days here compared to 10 later.

No mention of La Grave, on ours neither.

Strangely enough it does not mention a La Grave discount on any of the annual deals but does give it as 25% on the weekly passes. I actually used to find the free use in Alpe du Grandserre more use to be honest but that has gone now SATA got fired from there.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@skitow, I would expect a couple of free days and discount for more at La Grave now that SATA are running it. Hoping we will have the same as in the past.

Easier here though with link across the top.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skitow, After our conversation last week I bought my season pass last night!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy