Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap flights to Pyrenees?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We'll be motorhoming in Spain in march and would like to fly out our kids to ski with us in the Pyrenees. Does anyone know the best airport fir the cheapest flights? Any Ryan air or easyJet?
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
EasyJet to Biarritz?
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
EasyJet Gatwick Toulouse.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ryanair Stansted or Birmingham to Perpignan?
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@poppyb, which resort will you be skiing at ?.
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also looking for the best one for us - has to have motorhome campsite nearby or preferably right on the lifts and maybe cheap warm chalets on the site too for my kids. Do you have any suggestions? It can be a smaller resort. Cost is a factor with us all. I guess ski passes are all of a muchness?
snow conditions     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Resorts on de spanish side of the Pyrenees are considerably less expensive than their french cousins.
Cerler, Boi-Taull and Baqueira-Beret are the best resorts. BB is rather expensive for spanish standards, but well priced compared to France. Boi-Taull is an artificial resort (like Les Menuires but much much much smaller.
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We usually find Barcelona the cheapest, but Toulouse is usually a shorter transfer. BA actually often are cheaper than the the budget airlines, also Vueling. There are campsites in Andorra, which although not in resort, nowhere is very far in Andorra.
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you want to go to the Pyrennées, Ryanair flights to Carcassone are also a good option
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
When we went to Andorra, we found that Vueling into Barcelona was by far the cheapest option.
snow conditions     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
We have been to pyrenees (andorra) a few times from both Barcelona and toulouse. I find there are more options for cheap flights to Barcelona as easyjet, ryanair, jet2 all fly there from most UK airports.

Whilst the distance is slightly further the roads, if driving, we find easier from the Spanish side. We also have a motorhome too and I'd prefer the drive up from barcelona.

If you drive to Grau Roig (it's the valley between Pas De La Casa and Soldeu) there are loads of motorhomes which park and stay in a car park right by the lifts. We've not stayed but it looks an excellent location but I'm guessing you have to be self sufficient, no hook up. I'm not sure on other accommodation in the Grau Roig valley but it is very well linked by lifts to the Pas side and there is a lift linking to the Soldeu side too.
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy