Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scottish Freedom Series

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've fancied this for the past few years but not got on it quick enough before all the pre-registration is full up. Any snowheads given it ago, how did you find it?

As there's only 50-60 entries per event I don't want to take up entries if I'm out of my depth but watching past years events, I'm happy I'd not show myself up to bad!

The biggest decision I'm trying to decide on is if to just enter one event or register for all three (four including the finals event). After doing one do you feel like you've been there and done it or yearn to enter more?

Any experience on these events, the faces used or anything else, please share. Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Incase you've no idea what I'm on about...
http://www.scottishfreedomseries.co.uk/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks magic.

If I was old enough to know better and young enough to bounce I'd be all over this.

Go for it Smile
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've got the youth and maybe the no know better attitude ... slight problem .... just need to learn to ski properly!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Spent the evening getting pretty hyped about it and very much intend on entering at least one event. Although I've rode in Scotland several timed I've never been to Glencoe, the Lawer range or the back corries (were closed on both occasions I've been to Nevis)...therefore I've no experience on any event faces.

I've also summited a snow covered Ben Nevis in April so the hike up to the Lawers interests me too.

As in the OP, has anyone got any experiences they can share on these areas?

Living just north of Birmingham means Im probably looking at 2 events max as costs will start to rack up when travel and accommodation is factored in, although if I gamble on Nevis and book a train for Fort William in advance I can get a return ticket for less than £50!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@manicpb, If you haven't already found it this is a link for the Tarmachan ridge on Walkhighlands.
https://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/perthshire/meall-nan-tarmachan.shtml
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@manicpb, Might be a struggle to get from Fort William to Nevis early enough if you won't have a car.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy