Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fun Intro to Alpine Skiing Games

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

I am a fairly novice alpine skier and have been asked to set up an alpine skiing stand at a local sports fair. I need to think of a fun game that people can play as a competition that simulates some of the aspects of alpine skiing and I'm struggling! If anybody has any ideas please let me know!

So far I have come up with a game where somebody stand on a balance board and practices turns and jumps etc and is timed for how long they last but not sure how competitive it would be!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Easy one is setup a fake alpine photo op with a mountain background, dress up - some skis, snowboards and goggles, furry hats, fake snowballs etc. Very Instagrammable - Some stands always do this this at the Ski Snow and people love it, and you get to talk to them about skiing.

Setup a Skiers Edge machine if you can borrow one from somewhere, and do a 30 second rep challenge with leaderboard.

The other one is getting hold of an old Nintendo Wii with balance board extra and a copy of the game WeSki, again do a leaderboard.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Get a wind machine and bags of ice chips. Give people a pair of goggles and see how long they can stand facing the blizzard.

Alternately make them put on ski boots and climb on a high table and dance while you blast them with schlaager classic tunes.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I hope you've got good liability insurance Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy