Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free your ride!

For sale: 2012 Atomic Theory 186 all mountain skis with Atomic FFG12 bindings £100!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For sale: 2012 Atomic Theory 186 all mountain skis with Atomic FFG12 bindings - £100!

Skis as featured :-

https://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/atomic-theory-2012

Great first time off piste/all mountain ski with excellent carving ability. Very light and playful for their size (186cm). I'm 5ft 11 and 86kg and they are really manageable in steeps, trees and knee deep pow. Work just as well on hard pack too. Twin tips with light rocker in tip and tail so very easy turn initiation but hold great edge on piste due to long camber in mid section.

I would say they are in above average condition with a few light surface scratches to top layer from use. I had the bindings set to 'Team' from when I bought them new instead of 'Factory' so scuffed the tails a little as not use to the longer tail with upturned tips. I quickly got them remounted to 'factory' position and have ridden approx 60days on them.

Base and edges are in good condition. Have used them in Whistler, Kicking Horse, Sunshine, Grimentz and Lake Louise so have had a great variety of terrain and snow conditions. They have Atomic FFG 12 bindings fitted.

I am putting on Ebay at the weekend if not sold but will take £100 for quick sale. Can provide loads of pics if you PM me your email address.

I will donate £10 to Snowheads if they sell through here.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 7-09-17 13:51; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have PMd
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi. Just sent you pics.

FYI, Boot sole length for binding is currently 315mm.

Cheers
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Forgot to mention binding boot size sole length range is 260mm to 384mm. Easy to adjust by hand.
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
These have now been sold via Snowheads so donation made 😍

Cheers

Paul
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy