Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Obertauern ski hire recommendations please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi we are staying at Haus Isabella in Obertauern and I wanted to book (intermediate) ski hire online. There are a few companies to choose from, so I was wondering who the best/cheapest/nearest to our accommodation would be please. So far I've ruled out websites that don't give English translation as I want to be sure what I'm signing up for! Does anyone have any recommendations please?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've used a few of them in the past, They've all been pretty good. I think that Ski World was the last one, They were next to the CSA ski School office. I tend to go for one which is close to the accommodation as well. Having said that Obertauern isn't a big place, so everything is close by (provided you stick to either upper or lower village). Intersport Stuttzpunkt is probably the closest, and they seem to have the most available info on their equipment hire.

http://www.fruehstueckl.at/intersport/en/models-and-prices.html
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
So sorry for delay in replying. Thanks very much; good to know there aren't any bad ones. Not cheap this skiing malarkey!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was in Obertauern four times. Two times I used the ski rent in Grosseck - Mautendorf, it is on the way to Obertauern. And two times I used Intersport directly in Obertauern. Prices are pretty similar, in Grosseck they have more skis and ski boots. But was satisfied with both of them. I think even in high season there is no need to reserved it an advance.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy