Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

CrystalSki Discount

Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone ever managed to get a discount or something for nothing when talking on the phone to them? They have told me everything is a 'set' price and wont seem to budge on it
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Maybe on very late deals?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dobby wrote:
Maybe on very late deals?

I asked them if they could even price match with another company and was told the prices are set in stone
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
No...SCGB discount can apply on certain Crystal charter flights (if a member, of course)

Crystal have there own incentives, which can apply...like discounts on L/Pass; Ski Hire and Spending money in certain hotels.

It used to be cheaper to make the booking online (online discount), but don't know if that's still the case.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In about 10 years with them... Nope. Not even an offer, future discount or anything when had cause to complain Sad
But catch it right and, as above, you might get reasonable deals on carriage, hire, tuition, lift passes etc.
Book online or phone, no difference ( except if you want to make special request, or want a combined double carriage and pass, neither of which you could do online last year).
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have done well at the ski show booking with Crystal, Scgb, BASI discounts were taken as well as show deals they had 😁
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Had some cracking deal with Crystal, including the upcoming.

Just have to wait for the offers .......
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BCjohnny wrote:

what are the upcoming offers?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@NewSki, if Crystal won't price match the same package, can't you just book with their competitor?
Best deals with larger TOs tend be very early booking or later booking. Typically, by previous July, or within a couple of weeks of departure.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@intermediate, +1
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Nothing beyond their normal deals, but some of them are pretty good. Even booking with less than a week and poor conditions I was told price was fixed.

Just keep an eye out for what they've got on, last week think they were offering £100 per person.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Also consider using Quidco to make your booking via if using the likes of Crystal or Neilson. They normally offer a few % back in cashback which on a family holiday may pay for an evening out.

If I refer you then I of course get a little kick back for those not using the site. Mods I hope mentioning this is OK? If you're not signed up then message me and I'll send a referral.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
They have had a few £100 off offers over the last few weeks. Sign up as a customer and get the marketing emails.

Last year we booked with them and got 1/3 off a lift pass/ski hire or carriage deal, which resulted in some pretty big savings. The sales teams seem to keep their deals pretty close to their chest - i tried to ask them on the phone 'if a better deal was coming next week' and they refused to say (which makes a lot of sense tbh, but thought it was worth the try)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
tjgadd18 wrote:

Last year we booked with them and got 1/3 off a lift pass/ski hire or carriage deal, which resulted in some pretty big savings. The sales teams seem to keep their deals pretty close to their chest - i tried to ask them on the phone 'if a better deal was coming next week' and they refused to say (which makes a lot of sense tbh, but thought it was worth the try)

Yes, I got that as well.....Advanced ski hire + L.Pass, was less than the cost of the L.Pass on its own (Espace Killy). So I left my skis at home, saving me the cost of Ski Carriage (60GBP) and ski service as well. I was able to choose Head Magnums, much to my pleasant surprise.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Yes, I've seen a few emails about the £100 off per person, which might still be available. We got 2 for 1 lift passes, but that offer has now finished (for future reference, it usually seems to be available if you book before the end of July), but I'm pretty sure there are still buy 1 pass get 1 half price offers for a lot of Europe. And as others have said, there are various carriage/hire deals. The marketing emails do give you a lot of the offer details - other than that, it's mainly a case of trawling through the site to see what's being flagged for specific holidays.

Crystal also offer hotel bar credit sometimes, for certain half board hotels - a couple of years ago, we were given 150 euros per person, which was pretty good (especially as we also had a lift pass deal), so it's worth looking out for that. I'm not sure of the timings, though - it may only be available if you book earlier in the year.

Agree about the cashback sites - we use topcashback and I think got 3.5% this year - can't complain!
ski holidays
Yes I also use Topcashback. At least it normally covers the credit card booking surcharge which Crystal (and others to be fair) levy.
snow report
Always get my SCGB discount with them, although not as much as it used to be, always paid for my membership costs to SCGB..
ski holidays
NewSki wrote:
BCjohnny wrote:

what are the upcoming offers?

Don't know, check daily, they crop up, and when they do they can be worth it ........
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy