Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

da kine 50l boot pack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
been searching the internet to try and but one of these bags which will enable me to carry boots and helmets onto the plane when travelling to ski. cannot seem to find one anywhere?? does anyone know if the are ultra popular or have they stopped making them for any reason??
many thanks for your help Puzzled
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I emailed them the other day re dakine fall line and they said it is out of stock and new season stuff should be in stock end July
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you tried these?

https://www.theboardbasement.com/dakine-boot-pack-50l-rucksack-pray4snow.html

https://www.alza.co.uk/sport/dakine-boot-pack-50l-nevada-d4402439.htm?kampan=adeu_uk-pla-cpa_produkty_c_9045203_SPT18647&gclid=CKn1us3D79QCFUW4Gwodg6sH8A#popis
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Those look great but aren't they too big for most airlines ?

It says 48 x 36 x 33cm but for example BA carry on limit is 40 x 30 x 15cm and EasyJet 56 x 45 x 25cm. I know this as I've been looking for a similar bag Smile

I know BA don't always check but they have been getting stricter.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Rusco, ? BA is also 56 x 45 x 25 , the smaller dimensions you give are for the handbag/laptop carrier.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells wrote:
@Rusco, ? BA is also 56 x 45 x 25 , the smaller dimensions you give are for the handbag/laptop carrier.

Yes you're right thanks for correcting - cut 'n' past error on my part.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have the Dakine bootpack and to be honest I think it's a bit cack. Nice idea, done badly.

There are other options out there. I really like the look of the Snokart Kabin boot bag, but it's £110
https://www.surfdome.com/snokart_bags_-_snokart_kabin_boot_equipment_bag_-_black-152344?_$ja=tsid:%7ccid:416683272%7cagid:30163864632%7ctid:pla-70090486913%7ccrid:98190283752%7cnw:g%7crnd:7031248862316683%7cdvc:c%7cadp:1o1&gclid=Cj0KEQjwnPLKBRC-j7nt1b7OlZwBEiQAv8lMLNU5gn58hfVY1glfU8WbPfzKkgkiunjpY5x2AjVgwvAaAqDA8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm not a big fan of dedicated bags for stuff like that.
I use a standard kit bag - the 50L RAB one fits hard boots & a helmet and is Maximum Legal Carry-On, but is flexible enough for use year round with other sports.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I get that too... but my bootpack does for instance have a tarp lined boot compartment, which is waterproof for putting boots in which still have bits of snow stuck on, and is also really hard wearing

I think a lot of backpacks would get torn up on the sharp edges of my boot soles
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Get a 30 to 40l "square" rucksack. Easy to get 2 boots in. Biner the helmet to the straps outside. Job done.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dakine german site has the new season items already. Fall Line double on order Smile
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Dakine DLX Cargo Pack 55l if they still make them . . .

Was reticent at first as the naked weight of this bag plus my boots is over the bog standard 7kg threshold . . .however wearing it 'straps on rucksack style' no one has ever noticed it so its never been weighed. You can carry your ski boots and enough gear for a short trip with this - the dedicated waterproof compartment, additional compartments and compression straps make it a compact option. Its got a helmet pocket however I've never used this and it would make the overall stealth look way less stealthy . . .
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@mooney058, Absolute-snow have a 10% early bird discount on the fall line. Their site says that they expect delivery in October.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
RichClark wrote:
@mooney058, Absolute-snow have a 10% early bird discount on the fall line. Their site says that they expect delivery in October.

I got mine delivered today ... the only bad thing it is 175 instead the correctly ordered 190 ...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy