Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free your ride!

moving up to something wider

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
been skiing atomic vantage theory 186s for a couple of years and have really liked them. im fancying something wider (tried soul 7s earlier this year and loved them off piste but found them a bit flimsy on harder packed stuff.

my fantasy wide ski is the preacher (i thought they were great, especially on piste for something so wide) but theyre out of my price range. anyone got experience of black crows atris?
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
should have said, im 64, just under 12 stone so pretty light. i was thinking id need the 189.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you tried calling spyderjon re any old stock knocking around of the Preachers?
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks dave, ill do that.
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@maxhowarth, I've emailed you.
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The Atris is great but it is not a lot like the Preacher. The review on Blister is a pretty good description of how it handles and what it does well.

While it is very good on firmer snow it needs to be skied from underfoot and is not a "drive the tips" type ride. It is very capable both in powder and in chop and is much more stable than the sidecut would suggest.

I'm guessing, given that the Preacher is fully cambered, that it will feel very different to the Atris both on and off piste.
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy