Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free your ride!

SOLD:FS. Mammut Rocker RAS 18 Avalanche Airbag System

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
For sale is my Mammut Rocker RAS 18 Avalanche Airbag system complete with 2 steel cylinders and 1 Carbon cylinder .

Backpack is grey with red trim model. Never fired, skied only once with it. Absolutely perfect condition , all tags , manual , boxes for cylinders etc still with the system.

Am unlikely to use again so up for sale .

Am looking for £400.00 for the lot.

Have re uploaded photos , should work now thanks.[/img]
Sold, thanks to everyone for the interest.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 15-08-17 6:40; edited 3 times in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pics not showing
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I am not sure if it is practical to send this package to the US. I will do a bit of research on my end. Very good price. It may just be an unwieldy item to ship.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi - i'd love to buy this kit as i'm in the market for an off-piste pack. Does yours have straps for carrying skis? Sufficient space for transceiver, shovel, pole and probe? Are you by any chance selling any of those things too?
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi,
Yes the system has ski straps and can carry shovel, pole and probe. The real beauty of the Mammut RAS Airbag system is that is interchangeable with different size backpacks. For example a small backpack will do for resort off piste but if you wanted to do longer touring you can buy an inexpensive larger backpack and drop the RAS airbag straight in.
Oddly enough I have all those items you mention as well for sale but had not got round to digging them out and photographing. All the kit I have was at my place in France which I now no longer have ,so am slowly digging through the boxes and selling kit that I realistically won't be using any time soon.

I have Pieps DSP Sport Transciever plus K2 Backside Backpack which has Aluminium Shovel and 2.30m aluminium probe all in perfect as new condition. Shovel has been used once or twice for digging my car out but to all intents is as new.

I would take £160.00 for the K2 Pack inc shovel, probe and transceiver, the transceiver was well over £200.00 when I bought it.

http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/data/1304/medium/P1010719.JPG

Sold: Thanks to everyone for the interest.

[/img]

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 15-08-17 6:41; edited 1 time in total
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi - that is awesome. I'm keen to buy the lot! How about we chat on the phone and arrange to meet? I'll PM you with my contact details
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If things don't work out with @huguru, I'm interested too Laughing
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quick thread hijack... not sure if @huguru, and @QRZBuddha, are after the Mammut kit or K2 kit. I have a Oakley/Mammut RAS airbag system with cannister for sale if either of you are interested
snow conditions     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi @charliesimpson, I'm interested in your Mammut airbag system and cannister, do you have a price in mind? Perhaps pm me or start a new thread for pics etc unless people don't mind this just being turned into a general avi equipment for sale thread
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@rambotion, Will PM
latest report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Are these still available ?
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My Oakley/Mammut RAS 15 ltr is still available
snow report     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi,
Both Mammut and K2 Packs plus transciever from original post/thread are now sold .

To the other sellers of equipment in this thread , it might be best to start your own thread.

Regards.
snow report     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@charliesimpson, How much are you looking for ?
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy