Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coming back from the birthday bash evening meal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead

http://youtube.com/v/5PoL6Vp8GEw
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously had too much Cake....!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had to watch to the end to see if he wiped out. Wonder what his bases looked like after all that!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A little speeded up perhaps? and I suspect a lot more human eye illumination than on camera.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@under a new name,
Quote:

A little speeded up perhaps

I wondered that.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Where's that run? So I can avoid it, not do it. I should hate to get on to it by accident. rolling eyes snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Taking nothing away from this nutter but I have seen YouTube clips of him dropping the exact same line in the day a number of times. I suspect he has done it that many times in daylight that he would be able to ski it just as well in any conditions - plus he clearly has a screw loose Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!

http://youtube.com/v/UYmcm5bKvxk

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Tue 25-07-17 23:01; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
NeddySkiGoon wrote:
Where's that run? So I can avoid it, not do it. I should hate to get on to it by accident. rolling eyes snowHead

Piste Perdu, Val D'Isere. You have to go looking for it, there's no danger of finding it by accident, unless you're quite a way off piste.

He comes out at the Folie Douce.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ha! My son did a season in Val d'I and was ski guiding me and daughter one day. One rather foggy day, poor vis, and neither of us was feeling very confident or gung-ho. We had said "no blacks" and he'd already taken us down Leisse (which actually was fine, as fairly recently pisted). He'd been talking about the Piste Perdu. Then we perched on the side of what looked like a bottomless pit (given the fog) and he said "we just drop down into this little gulley". We assured him we were not dropping into any little gulleys and ended up going down that scary (because of so many people slithering around in the fog) laughingly designated green run, into La Daille and getting the bus.

Fun video though!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy