Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe d huez

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This season a friend and I are looking to take a group of our kids and their friends on a ski trip. Last season we had a very successful trip to the Grandvalira.
Great ski area that suited all levels within our party and a good bit of nightlife for the young ens.
Party
Two not so grown up 45/50's and eight 18/23 not such kids.
I can get some good deals on Alpe d Huez but would like some of your thoughts on there and perhaps other resorts.
As I said we had a fantastic time in Soldeu/Pas de le Casa but the world is a big place so looking to try something different.
Kind regards
DJ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Although I spend most of my time across the valley I love the place too. Large widespread area with a wide range of pistes from easy greens above the resort to the tunnel a very tough black. Skiing there gives a good sense of "travel" between the various villages. Plenty of nice mountain restaurants and in the resort too. Can't really comment on night life. Only word of warning would be that it is largely south facing and can suffer in the sun late season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the swift reply and I should have mentioned we are going the weekend of 27/28th January for 1 week.
As you can imagine the "Not so kids"
have asked for a bit of nightlife.
Best regards
DJ
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm sure a night owl will come along soon Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Drunkenjoiner, good apres in AdH plus a Folie Douce on the slopes if that's their bag (fun experience even if just once....) You can ski in L2A for a day on the same lift pass nd - if funds allow - I can recommend the helicopter trip from one resort to the other. We loved it - cost was around 70 euros pp return and you get a good 5 hours or more of skiing. PM if you need any help with anything else Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy