Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Finally off to Japan!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@element, @mooney058, On my last trip one of our party snored so loudly (he had a single room), that he kept the person in the next room awake Shocked

On the subject of earplugs, after years of business travel, I found that these silicone earplugs are the best I've used. They are way better than any of the foam or wax based items.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Macks-Pillow-Moldable-Silicone-Earplugs/dp/B075784519/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1505397253&sr=8-7&keywords=silicone%2Bear%2Bplugs&th=1&tag=amz07b-21
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@PowderAdict, grand, ordered Smile

Now, where can I find anti-nuclear coat and iodine tablets in case the nutcase in N.Korea goes mad and his toys start falling on Hokkaido ... the last launch and rocket path was crossing Hokkaido and places I will be skiing at .... and it will be just before the Olympics in S. Korea so one can expect 'fireworks' .... Evil or Very Mad
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@mooney058, from a purely selfish point of view I'd be hoping for more fireworks - will definitely keep the crowds down!
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@element, +1 for taking cold remedies / medicines with you.

I also got the absolute worst cold out there, I was bed bound for a whole day! Very painful achey/stiff neck etc. Took several days to get over it fully. It was worse than a normal cold but it's not something I've ever had before or since. My friend caught it too, offset by a couple of days.
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Well I hope the internet is good when we arrive or I won't get the benefit of your wisdom. We leave on the second of Feb. 4days in Kyoto the up to Sapporo for the snow festival on the 6 th then going to Furano on the 7th.
snow report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@FoofyNoo, Well I hope the internet is good when we arrive or I won't get the benefit of your wisdom. We leave on the second of Feb. 4days in Kyoto the up to Sapporo for the snow festival on the 6 th then going to Furano on the 7th.
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy