Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: 13/14 Blizzard Brahma 180cm - SOLD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm selling my 13-14 Blizzard Brahma 180cm skis pictured below.

They are Quiver Killered for a Dynafit Beast heel & for both Beast 16 & 14 toes to a BSL of 305mm (ie 304mm + 1mm for the Power Insert on the boot). Note that the bindings pictured are not included but I can supply any binding of your choice as an extra. If you have an existing binding that you want to use then I'll conventionally mount them for you for free but if you want them Quiver Killer'ing for an existing binding then that'd be an extra.

They're also fitted with Resqski bases which are included but depending upon what make/model of binding is used they may need relocating.

They've only had 8 weeks of use as I share them with other skis. They have only ever been hand tuned & have never had a grind. They've had quite a few minor base repairs but no core shots. Top sheets condition is consistent with their use. They'll be sold fully repaired, edged & hotbox waxed but their bases are still a long way off needing a grind. But if you're one of those sad gits that like everything pristine then I'll grind 'em for you as well.

Price is £135 collected from my Nottingham shop or £155 inc UK shipping. They're my personal skis so payment will need to be by bank transfer or cash. Any extras like bindings &/or inserts can be paid on debit/credit card to my business.

These are superb skis & the only reason I'm selling them is that I have a new pair coming in the Autumn as being a Blizzard dealer they want me on the latest ski.

And the buyer can be confident that these skis will never be stolen as they truly have the most god awful graphics of any ski ever made Toofy Grin

If you're interested then call/PM me with your boot sole length/binding requirements so I can first check compatibility with the existing holes etc.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 11-07-17 11:11; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sold.
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
twas not to be Sad
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy