Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted Skiers Edge S4 BM manual

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone have a manual for the Skiers Edge S4 Big Mountain, please?
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have one of those so I guess I have a manual...somewhere....I'll have a look round at the weekend when I'm home. If I find it I can make a copy if that is OK?
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mcspreader, very many thanks. Happy to fund a copy when found.
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have you tried contacting Graham Bell? He distributes them in the UK
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
For those who have used Skiers Edge, how do you like it? I've always wondered just how much better it really is (than just doing lateral box jumps for example)
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Unfortunately it was way too sunny for me to get round to looking out the manual last weekend. rolling eyes I'll try to remember this weekend. I've even put it in my phone calendar.
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elvislives wrote:
For those who have used Skiers Edge, how do you like it? I've always wondered just how much better it really is (than just doing lateral box jumps for example)

Very effective, and much more fun. Mine really helped me get back in shape after a bit of middle-age spread a few years ago.

Annoyingly about to move to a smaller house, however, so it's on eBay at the moment.

MeriDebs wrote:

You can get a free one if you buy my Skier's Edge... Very Happy

Was there any particular part you needed? I could photograph a few pages if that's helpful?
latest report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Elvislives wrote:

Hi, I think that they are brilliant! I bought mine second hand three years ago to help my technique before heading out to the snow. I couldn't believe the difference it made to my skiing. The muscle movement on the skiers edge really is replicated when you hit the snow. Rather than wait for November to start re-training my muscles and increase my stamina, this year I decided to start in June, so that by December, I should be pretty much raring to go all day without having to re-educate muscles in the first week of skiing. My friends and family also love the skiers edge and borrow it when we are not around (which is how I managed to mislay the manual!). Highly recommend it. [/i]
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mcspreader wrote:
Unfortunately it was way too sunny for me to get round to looking out the manual last weekend. rolling eyes I'll try to remember this weekend. I've even put it in my phone calendar.

Thank you!
snow report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Annoyingly about to move to a smaller house, however, so it's on eBay at the moment.

MeriDebs wrote:

You can get a free one if you buy my Skier's Edge... Very Happy

Was there any particular part you needed? I could photograph a few pages if that's helpful?[/quote]

Thank you. But it is the whole manual I am after, as I don't know which parts I need. Very kind offer, though, thanks.
Hope that you sell yours - I think they are a brilliant machine, but you are right to say that you need the space to set them up
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy