Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Show London

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Madeye-Smiley

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 30-10-17 14:19; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Tubaski, sorry to have missed you at the show - if you have any questions about Carv I'd be happy to answer them
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
So i was going to go on Saturday for the show and i got very close. On the morning i smashed in my big toe....(who knew the living room could be a dangerous place). Stopped the bleeding and patched it up i headed towards Battersea. Met up with a mate at a bar to watch the footy first just outside and it soon dawned on me my foot was still bleeding and getting worse. The marble fire place i accidentally kicked barefooted had done more damage than i realised. I then had to give the show a miss and head home.

Things got worse and i went to hospital today to get it checked out. I have only gone and fractured it! Last week i attempted a 100 mile ultra marathon. Didn't finish this one though and only made it to 75 miles due to falling over and getting mild hypothermia. So body isn't that great at the moment you could say Toofy Grin

Anyway reading the reviews of the show I'm partially glad i didn't go. Hopefully they will read these reviews and improve it next year. Also its a good thing I've injured myself now. God imagine it if i had done it as i was about to go skiing. Already spent close to £4k on my skiing trips for the start of next year. Would have died if i had to cancel my holidays.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We went on Sunday. It was better than I thought it was going to be judging from comments I had seen. We got there just after 1pm and stayed until the 5pm closing, and would have happily stayed a bit longer. It was good that that had things for kids to do, origami at the Japanese stand, Beyblade tent, etc. kept them occupied whilst we could look and talk, and they also enjoyed the skating despite it being a small area and busy'ish for our session.

Enough travel destinations for us to explore, as well as a bit of gear, was tempted by the less than half price Full Tilt adjustable kids boots at the Finches stand, but didnt need them thus year but if same was on offer next year I would likely get them. Didnt notice any trip deals, of course a lot of give us your details and maybe win a trip.

Funny how you always get things that don't seem to fit into the genre, a women was there with these air matresses and been bags for outdoor furniture ("as seen on dragons den"). And she didnt seem too interested in actually engaging or selling either! Yes, bizarre Snow & Rock stand with no-one there.

It wasnt huge show but enough to see and do for me. Glad to have gone so I know whats what for next year and happy to go again if the early bird family pricing stays aroudn the same level as all up not an expensive day out in London.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy