Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra to Aradda

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anybody help me with my travel plans as I have to travel from Andorra to Aradda in Italy next January, has any of my fellow snow heads made this trip or has any advise on the best route to travel and of course the most economic
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Aradda? Do you mean Arabba? snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
By car, train or plane?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plane I think will be best as I will be in Andorra without a vehicle,
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Barca or Toulouse airports for Andorra I guess, use sky scanner to look for trips to airports in Italy. I found that transfers from Andorra were inconvenient though, 3hr bus ride plus another hour or more to check in means you need to wake up nearly 5 hrs before the plane leaves, and that isn't always possible.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Like Orange200 said Barcelona or Toulouse both fly direct to Milan (5hr drive) or Munich (4hr drive). Both would need private transfers or car hire. Or go indirect to Innsbruck or Verona which are closed and may have shared transfers.

Train from Barcelona to Madrid it also possible http://www.eurail.com/en/plan-your-trip/train-travel-between-france-italy-and-spain/spain-italy

I've driven the opposite direction, you could do it in a day but will be more expensive with toll/fuel etc + you'd need to have a car.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You can fly from Barcelona or Toulouse to Venice. Possibly not daily for both but many choices and cheap. Barca and Toulouse are often used for Andorra ski trips so there will be possibility of private/ shared/ bus transfer to both. Similarly Venice has transfer services to Arabba and is often recommended as best gateway to Arabba (as Arabba to East of Sella Ronda, Venice to the SE, whereas Innsbruck more NW and Milan SW. Car hire clearly possible for both ends of the flight too. Costs will possibly mount but surely still easier and cheaper than driving whole way.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy