Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discs for Nitro binding and 3D board

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I'm trying to fit some Nitro Raiden Staxx bindings to an older Burton board with the 3D system and I need some discs to fit them.
Can you help please? I can't find them anywhere (if they exist) and I'm desperate!
Cheers,
Ryan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do they not come as standard with the 3/4 hole disc?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, normal disc for 4 screws, not the mini one.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Absolute had them now showing out of stock I would ring .

You could drill a third hole in your present 4 hole discs that you have or two holes close together and file a short slot .
This may require another longer correct lenght screw with washer as the new hole wont have a recess for the washer if thats the right word .
With odd lenght screws you need to be careful they are not too long as they can and will pop the base out if the screw bottoms out .
Another option is ring big dreams and all indo stores that are left see if anyone can help .

I need a Salomon binding ankle strap connecting part if anyone has one .
Its the long plastic part with holes in it for adjusting the ankle strap lenght .

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 23-01-18 1:02; edited 3 times in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ok, that’s always an option if I can’t find some compatible discs. Thanks!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Tirol 164, Can you not repurpose a Burton ankle strap kit? They're readily available for about a tenner.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I actually found a 05 burton P1 ankle slider that can be drilled at the binding mount end, this is the easy end to modify
The other ankle strap end connection on the slider is not going to work out as well or as secure ie. bit of a bodge job if I drill small holes between burtons big holes.

Drillings small holes is not going to leave alot of meat between burtons big holes its possible but I dont think ideal long term .

So your right it will work by drilling .... not sure how secure and only one way to find out !
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nitro's UK distro is these guys:

ULTRA SPORT EUROPE LTD.

CARNIVAL WAY
CASTLE DONINGTON
DE742HP DERBYSHIRE
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone (44) (0)1332813150
Fax (44) (0)1332813151
thierry@ultrasporteu.com

Might be worth giving them a call. Personally I'd be somewhat wary of drilling holes in my binding discs. If you can't find what you need and end up buying new, be aware that some brands (e.g. Union) no longer support the 3D pattern out of the box.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy