Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted: Cardboard ski box(es)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Strange request this one but if anyone either happens to have some cardboard ski delivery boxes lying around or expecting a new ski delivery around London and needs to get shot of the box in the next few weeks can you let me know please?

I'm moving from London to Switzerland and will need to put a few pairs of skis in storage along with the rest of my belongings. Naturally a cardboard box would be very useful for the removals company so if anyone can help I'll be very grateful! (Next stop is swinging by a few of the ski shops)

Thanks,
Scott
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're moving to Switzerland and want to put your skis in storage? Are you not taking them all with you?
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ha - temporarily! Temporary accommodation means storage until we get set up in a permanent place. Only need the mountain bike for the summer
latest report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Scarlet is a bit further north than you but she has one with some lovely Piste Office tape on it I believe that she is offering around somewhere on here.
latest report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kamikaze Pete, yeah, about 250 miles away...
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@scotty9, I have one, down in Hove if you're ever down this way, you're welcome to it.
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy