Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Many Irish Boarders or skiers on here?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@tman80, week before xmas was terrible, as were the next 2 weeks as well.....it didn't snow anywhere between mid Nov and early Jan. Will be risky no matter where you go, higher the better obviously, but also busy / expensive. Makes sense to hold off. If there is snowfall early December, you will still have loads of accommodation options that week.

Personally am so optimistic this year for early snow that I've blocked our apt for xmas instead of renting out. Been 4 years without mid December snow. I like those odds.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@langball, First time we went to PDS it was the week before xmas back in 2011 I think it was and the conditions were fantastic. There was fresh powder most of the week, be nice to have that again and yes maybe the alps are due a good start to season since the last few have been bad. We are fine to hold off as it is only two of us and we shouldn't see a problem getting last minute accomadation.

Really want to go to Tignes/ Val to try out a new area but it will all come down to whether we can get transfers sorted for our early flight.
ski holidays     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy