Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Japan Season 17/18

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

I am planning on working a season in JAPOW this coming Winter. As i understand it, most companies start advertising their vacancies in May so not long now....

Just looking for a bit of info/advice from anyone who has already done a season there, especially in Hakuba (I have been to Hakuba before and broke my leg....good times)

I am mainly looking for advice with regards to getting a job that allows a decent amount of mountain time ( am guessing most likely cleaner/bar work?) I am an accountant so my CV is not full of hospo experience but i do have some and i am happy to do barista/bar courses before i come and fluff up my cv a bit Laughing

Working for board is also an option or working part time too...

Also i see some people have done multiple seasons but apparently you can only get 1 WHV, so are they working illegally? good on them.

I am 30 now so this is my last chance to get a WHV....waaah

Thanks for any info wink
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
In my experience if you work hard every shift then 'a decent amount of mountain time' and wages take care of themselves.

Most people doing their first / one season too many forget that every day is a holiday for the customers.

Have a word with Tony at White Horse Hotel

http://www.whitehorse-hakuba.com/
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Defo not afraid of a hard days work. Thanks for the contact Mike wink
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy