Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FIRST Solar Smart Helmet for action sports cameras

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello ladies & gentlemen!

My team and I know that nowadays everyone is all about staying charged, safe and connected with friends, family and more!

We want to help you with this by providing Energy & Safety in action sports to assure you that you will never miss a moment!

At Tespack we want to bring you this by providing the First one of a kind Solar Smart Action Camera Helmet, but we need your feedback to improve, and give you what you want!

We are looking for helmet wearing (hobby) athletes to help us by filling in this anonymous survey: http://goo.gl/G76CQx and have a chance to win a Solar Smartpack!

We really Appreciate your feedback!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I don't need to do the survey.

Ans: Spare battery.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@TespackPWR, I really do doubt the claims that you're making for the products ability to generate power and it's safety credentials, and €500 is so far off the mark as to be a crazy asking price - stick to the backpack.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Richard_Sideways We are really trying to offer something different, this with our highly innovative teammembers!

We will clear the doubts later this year Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Looks good for those that want that. Personally I don't want a camera on my helmet.

There is another approach that I think is better.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Isn't this six days late for an April Fool?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Key features:

- 11 HOURS of extra recording time - Who the heck needs ELEVEN HOURS more GoPro footage between charges?
- Compatible with any action sports camera
- Re-charge it in less than 12 minutes! Or Solar charge. or change the battery rolling eyes
- Smart App: provides info on the best angles to solar charge so stand there like a dummy?
- Safest Action Camera Helmet (Double layered security) surely all helmets can be action camera helmets and there are much better spec'd helmets out there that you will have a fit preference for, and for half the money
- Aerodynamic Design which is essential because the rest of me is really aerodynamic
- Lightest Solar helmet (900g) so with a camera that's about a kilo or more making your head 25% heavier than it needs to be
- Can also Power your Smartphone no, you'll be powering your dumbass friend's mobile because they left the apartment on low charge

I love surveys.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Unable to complete survey as required field drop down box for location did not drop down.

I don't understand your product or why it exists...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@TespackPWR,
Well, unless you have developed a new high output PV or a way to bypass the charging firmware in POV cameras . . . Or perhaps a new type of capacitance(sp) charging battery . . . Then you're just promoting old tech . . . With old thinking . . . Add to that, I'm older than dirt and can remember this level of marketing from the 1800s rolling eyes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Well that went well, didn't it? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think this could see the inventor ending up with a small fortune... if he first invests a large fortune.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Damn this sounds pretty legit. I recently purchased a what's called apparently the "best action camera" GoPro Hero5 as well and I'm noticing lack of battery life.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Can I use this to power a pair of glove warmers for my wife?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Qksiu, Really glad to hear that! We are getting a lot of great info to improve our product!

@Steilhang, depends on the input of the glove warmers, or the cable you will be using. I would say it is possible Razz
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy