Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£60 Eurostar e vouchers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have 3 x £20 Eurostar points plus e-vouchers (earned from this year snow train) that have to be used (spent) by end of April 18
As we are driving next year I wont use them but would like to think someone can use them towards their ski holiday next year.

So if you get the ski train and would like these I am asking £10 for them which I will donate 100% to Snowheads for all the advice I get here.

I will send the vouchers via private email and happy to show proof I have donated the money received.

I have checked and you are free to give these vouchers to anyone you want.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi there, I'll take them if ok. Not sure I can use them but plan to be on the snow train again next year so will try and use them for that. Thanks very much.

Let me know how you'd like payment.

Cheers
djf

Ps what journey did you get them for we were delayed but apparently just under the limit on time. Cheers
latest report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi they are not compensation vouchers they are loyalty vouchers earned by what you spend - like tesco clubcard. I will pm you my paypal or you can donate directly to snowheads yourself if you would like.
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If this falls through I'll take
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sorry gone now
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the donation @migletski snowHead
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks @migletski all received. Thanks for the offer. They might be back on here at some point as today our kids school announced change of school holiday dates (we werent on normal ones) so we might not be able to use them. If so I'll do the same deal with @rholligan having first refusal.
snow report     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy