Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Latest Ski Touring Gear & Clothing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Came across these three Frenchies on the mountain today.

Ski's were probably 15 years old, gaiters and jeans, woolly hats etc don't think between them that there was one item of technical clothing, and I'm pretty sure no arva kit, but they were making the most of the day, and as I always say I hope to be ski touring at their age.

And of course they were all using ski crampons from the start and were amazed that we were not using them, that said my mate on only his second or third tour probably wished he had put them on as we neared the summit.

Whilst we waited at the summit for the snow to transform a little more off they went regardless of the snow pack, but they probably wanted to get down for lunch Smile

Whilst up there three others came up and was all a bit of a social gathering and they all liked and acknowledged the Pate en Croute l'Anglais gave them, and all took picture of Les Rando Chiens.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 30-03-17 11:47; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Those are Nordica TR12s on the chap at the front. I used to lust after a pair of those......
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Love that they are getting out there doing it without confirming to the modern tech/sport shizzle Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Weathercam, Were they using only crampons? I can't see skins on the skis.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy