Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Eurotunnel Frequent Traveller

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Its a repeat post but.....

I'm about to book a carnet of x10 Frequent Traveller Eurotunnel tickets (works out about £44 each leg) for my trip to the EoSB2017
They are valid for 12 months and I reckon I will only need 4 or 6 max.

(Details Here)

Does anyone want to 'share' the purchase? (It has to named at time of purchase) so you are looking in effect at say, £176 for two return journeys anytime over next 12 months. Thats cheaper than a single return currently.

Message me for details or if you are interested.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes please...PM sent
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oops...I have read their T&Cs more carefully and we would 100% fall foul of their definition of Peak Time (dates I can work around) and therefore it would not work for us.

Sorry for the false start...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@rungsp, even with Peak supplements added, it still works out cheaper.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I sometimes shell out the extra £20 for a peak crossing.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Claude B, we're using two tickets over Easter. So one is a £30 high peak. As crossing is now £107, I've still saved.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hells Bells wrote:
@rungsp, even with Peak supplements added, it still works out cheaper.

When I first looked at these, I too thought 'Oh no, off-peak only Confused '

But after I did the maths, whilst I will try and use off peaks, even adding the £20 premium, still means a saving of around £30/40 PER trip, so I'm definitely going ahead with this snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy