Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to go next weekend? Flying into Malpensa.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys.
Three friends from London are looking to head to the slopes next Thursday evening.

We have held off in making an accommodation bookings to try and get the right resort based on the conditions at the time. Seems sensible since we're only about for 3 days.

If there are anyone reading this that know the northern Italian alpine ridge. Where would you go?

We mainly piste skiers and 2 of us like playing on the side.

The obvious choice is Cervinia or Alagna. Since the sun might not show its head are there any other spots with some good tree lined runs to keep us busy if the clouds come in? I'm assuming these places aren't the best based on the current metrograms for next week.

Thanks in advance. James
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi James,

Im looking at doing exactly the same thing... just trying to decide where to head as well. Alagna looks like a sensible choice at the moment as I cant be bothered with the drive to Cervinia.
Where are you flying into?
GG
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@jamtastx, mainly piste skiers means Champoluc or Stafal your best locations for Monterosa. Alagna requires a lengthy gondola and cable car to get into the system with little local piste skiing.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@under a new name,
Thanks. I actually read the"Monte Rosa" and booked a few local restaurants.

It was 2° and raining in champuloc last night so I'm sure there's snow higher up.

Staying with "champuloc apartments." Through air bnb.

We'll see what adventure today brings.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
In Madesimo, Lombardy. Got here late last night.

Will report back later.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@jamtastx, fairy nuff.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Mike Pow, Mum and dad skiied there last week as they are in Como, slushy after lunch by all accounts.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
homers double wrote:
@Mike Pow, Mum and dad skiied there last week as they are in Como, slushy after lunch by all accounts.

Yes.

It rained to about 1900m last night.

Below that, smooth early then slushy late.

Above 1900m, 5-10 cm of creamy new snow.

Top gondola and backside closed today. Hopefully open tomorrow.

Warm with a chance of drizzle in the village this evening Sad

Which is a shame because the resort is magic.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@under a new name, a few grammar slips this morning as i rushed out the report. Wink Thanks for your tips on le Sapin. Booked for later.

As @Mike Pow, says same snow conditions over in Champuloc. Once there's a clear night with the new snow should be fun whizzing about. Skiing is great in Italy.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@jamtastx, how was the Sapin? Lunch recommendation, Rifugio Belvedere ... snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy