Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Villard Reculas/Oz En Oisans

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've skied the Grand Massif area four times, the last two using Samoens as a base and now fancy a change next year. We are intermediate skiers and we like a nice village in the evenings. We are considering Villard Reculas or Oz En Oisans next year and would be grateful for any comments on which one is easiest to link with Alpe D'Huez and which has a bit more going on in the evenings. Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've stayed in Oz several times. It is certainly very quick and easy to link into the main skiing areas. There are two bubbles out of the village so you have a choice depending on where you want to ski. The village is effectively one car free strip with a few bars, shops and restaurants. There is a sledging slope. They do have one of those torchlit descent and vin chaud evenings. I wouldn't say the place was rocking but it's not dead. Never been to Villard. Would be imagine it's similar.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We go to Villard Reculas every weekend for kids ski school. I love the village but it is very quiet. Next to the ski pass office there is ski shop, bar, restaurant, supermarket and not much else.

The ski lift takes you up to the top of Signal. Very easy to access the Villard Reculas slopes. The only downside is to get up towards the higher slopes you might get caught up in the queues on the other side for the DMC etc.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the replies and helpful information.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy