Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel or near March 21st-28th - looking for accommodation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,
I am heading to Meribel area next week and my accommodation hasn't worked out - does anyone have space in a chalet or can you point me in the right direction for somewhere to stay?
If not Meribel, somewhere in the French Alps would be considered.
Thanks!
Greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ghaddow,

Welcome to Snowheads.

Brides Les Bains, 25 minutes from Meribel by gondola, could be worth a try. Booking.com is still showing hotel availability there for less than £40 per night.

You could also try The Chalet Company. We had a last minute bargain chalet with them in Meribel in December and they may be able to help. The chalet, food and hosts were fantastic! Although they usually offer Saturday to Saturday bookings they may be able to help if they have availability. (We stayed in Chalet Pied de Voute).

Good luck with your search (& remember to let us know how you get on).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy